Leveling blocks – Necessary accessories for each RV, provide a safe and easy way to level most vehicles.
Size: 8.27 x 8.27 x 1 inch per block
Package include: 10 x Leveling blocks
1. Do not position UNEOA levelers while the engine is running.
2. One wheel needs to be on the ground at all times. Never use leveling blocks on all four wheels.
3. Ensure that all people are standing off the vehicle when leveling.
4. Do sure never crawl under the vehicle when UNEOA LEVELERS are in use.
5. Maximum stack height is not to exceed.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
[10 Interlocking Leveling Blocks] Stack to the desired height for customizable leveling, each block adds a full inch to stack height, Each leveling block: 8.27 inch x 8.27 inch x 1 inch.
[Strong and Durable Construction] These camper levelers blocks is made of high quality material for years of rugged use. Solid bottom structure prevents them from sinking on soft ground.
[Easy to Use] Simply set them into a pyramid shape to the required height that the RV needs to be raised and drive onto the stack. Each set comes in a zippered storage bag with handle for easy carrying.
[Powerful Functions] Modular designed levelers not only configure to fit any leveling function, but they also withstand tremendous weight, can also be used as a support base for other stabilizing equipment.
[Wildly Use] UNEOA leveling block can be used with single wheels, double wheels, tandem wheels, tongue jacks, 5th wheel jacks, hydraulic jacks and stabilizer jacks.